31 August, 2009

The Un-skip-ables

Everyone has those songs... you know the ones. Those songs that every time they come up on your iPod or on the radio you're hooked. You're not changing the channel or skipping to the next song, you're probably going to turn it up, and you may even push "repeat" when the song gets to the end. I was thinking about those songs the other day. Here's what I decided my list of un-skip-able songs looks like:

-Foo Fighters, Everlong
-Kenny Chesney, I Go Back
-Taking Back Sunday, This Photograph Is Proof
-AC/DC, You Shook Me All Night Long
-Dierks Bentley, Wish It Would Break (Live)
-Blink 182, Dammit
-The Used, Buried Myself Alive
-STYX, Come Sail Away
-Brand New, Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't
-Metallica, Turn the Page
-Thrice, To Wake and Avenge the Dead


Kind of a weird mix, I know. What does yours look like??

3 comments:

  1. what about Miley Cyrus: The Climb?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. dani... i'm giving myself the benefit of the doubt that i will someday outgrow that song... i hope.

    ReplyDelete